its been 6 daes i nvr update mi blog...
i been veri buz dis few daes...
buz wif skol n work...
on
mon 21-250408i been buz wif mi skol...
den i go work...
its been
tirin dae 4 mi...
b4 mi papa go ns...
he gt fetch mi...
we spend alot of our tyme 2gether...
ohya...
mi papa da g
ns...
2dae his
2nd dae @ pulau tekong...
cant wait 2 c mi papa botak...
hehehe...
mesti
cute giler nye...
hehehe...
bt...
im so2 sad :(
i
cried alot the dae b4 he go ns...
coz...
wifout him wif mi...
i cant do anythin...
ppl wil take advantage of mi...
no 1 wil take care of mi...
he giv mi his
$$$$...
im so sad...
bt...
i
promise mi baby...
tat i wil b
strong n don let other ppl
buli mi...
I WIL WAIT 4 U PAPA!!!
NO 1 CAN STOP MI 4 WAITIN 4 U PAPA!!!
I LUV U SO2 MUCH PAPA!!!
U R EVERTHIN 2 MI!!!
IM SO TOUCH WEN U CRIED INFORNT OF MI!!!
I WIL NT DISAPPOINT U PAPA!!!
ohya...
diz
wed...
mi papa bk out...
im gona
fetch him...
CANT WAIT!!!
PLZ!!!MAKE THE DAE COME SO DAMN FAST!!!
I MIZ MI PAPA SO2 MUCH!!!

58 more daes papa finish trainin
1 yr 11 mths 28 daes papa finish ns
4 more daes papa 2 our 7th mths anniversary
♥ im belong 2 HIM!!! ♥
♥ b0i tiaM is MINE!!! ♥ || 12:20 PM