few months ago...
OMG!!! Its bin so2 long I very update my blog… so sowie ppl… I bin buz n lazi paz few mths… kinda strez 2... since 2dae Im kinda free… I wil update… juz b prepare 2 c alot2 of pix… hehehehe…
Went swimin @ sengkeng swimin complex n wen picnic @ labrador park… so now…let the pix to the talkin 4 mi… hehehe…

Attachment start… I was attached 2 A&T Freight Management Pte Ltd @ kampong bahru… near Vivo City… I had terrible experience dere… I HATE MY SUPERVISOR!!! She’s the worst ppl tat I ever met… she have no feelin 4 others… ppl like her should nt be in diz world… bt… there’s few ppl tat I LUV!!! Those ppl tat make mi wana go 2 work… if nt… I wana “cabot”… I had fun wif them… I MIZ DEM TO SO2 MUCH!!!!
Wen karaoke wif cuz… I cant remember the place... bt wat i can remember… its near somerset… tats the most crazinez dae of my life… we had totali a lot of fun… baybee boi cum along… ila told us tat we can bring along our luvers… bt.. in the end… im the only 1 bring my baybee boi… bt… im hapi… cuz can gt along wif baybee boi… I cant believe cuz can gt along wif baybee boi… I thought he will be left alone… bt its opposite… im the 1 tat left behind… hahahaha… nvm… as long baybee boi had fun… I should b hapi =) so now…let the pix to the talkin 4 mi… hehehe…
♥ b0i tiaM is MINE!!! ♥ || 12:22 PM